1. Who are you?
EColi, The Crappy Frenchman, or, as my family knows me, Zoe.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
That I'm not as serious as you think. That's it, figure the rest out on your own
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Anything to pass the time in an entertaining way.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
AP Psychology (THE BEST)
Anatomy/Physiology (shit man that's fun we get to teach little kids and feel up dead cats)
Algebra 3 (eh, math is cool)
Intro to Programming (ALL WE DO IS BUILD LEGOS AND DO HTML IT SOUNDS FUN BUT IT'S NOT)
Modern US History (We watch videos of Woodstock and the JFK assassination and get cookies every monday. it's okay but the students are shits)
Spanish 4 (it's alright, i mean español is life but the class gets a little lame.)
AP Language/Composition (fuggin boring, 6 million essays a quarter (well 1 a week but STILL) and I only get good grades because of favoritism)
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Improve on my skillz and basically figure out my life plan (kinda already did but it needs fine tuning)
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
I'mmma be in college, probably about to move onto graduate school for library science shet
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
the 'it's okay' stage, high school and basically no adventure
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
childish. I mean, I have the ability to be mature (I was so serious in kindergarten you don't even know) but now why would I want to be?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"OH MY GOD IT'S LIGHT OUT WHY ARE THE SPIDEYS AGGRO"
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
'everlasting love' bitchesssss
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
nahhh but my dad is super concerned about me so he wants me to get in some women's self-defense class
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
I don't know, really. Hard to judge until later.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
stay inside usually, and sometimes I get a headache which sucks
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
I'd much rather untangle lights, that's actually fun
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
my parents are great and friendly (even though my dad I think is seriously going crazy/paranoid), but they kinda shelter me too much.
Will you miss them when they are gone?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
eh, if it's important/interesting. everything else I tend to block out
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was a kid? I wanted to be an archaeologist. So glad I didn't choose that path or I'd get rekd in Algeria and ruin the rest of my life. Now? I want to be a librarian. Almost as dangerous.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
EVERY TIME HAHA
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Taker, but I only take what I'm given. And then I give stuff I don't want/care about.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Not unless I have to. That's why I make such good decisions.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
About every other morning, I get these random attacks of extreme lung pain, where for about a it hurts very badly to breathe in/out too deeply. So I breathe shallowly, but the only way to get rid of it is to breathe in super deep which HURTS LIKE FUCK but then it's gone for the rest of the day. It's hell I tell you. Don't know if it has to do with the scoliosis or what, but it worries me.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Haha idk, I've had a pretty good life emotion-wise, besides losing a lot of work sometimes, and fantasizing about impossible concepts which would be nice.
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
people I don't know always do kind things for me in real life, they feel bad for me I think. It is probably because I am small and quiet so they treat me like a little kid.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
- Be able to draw exactly what you envision (or what SOMEONE ELSE envisions) without even trying. Think of the money and glory you could get from that!!! Holy crap
- Know the answer to any objective question
- be able to WRITE WELL AND CLEARLY
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
what they say.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
make a kid to carry on the legacy
make something people like
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
be tortured for a very long time
become a vegetable (OF ANY KIND)
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
move forward the master race
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20's: best fashion
30's: gr8 depression
40's: world war dos
50's: red scare haha
60's: THE BEST
70's: THE WORST
80's: it's okay
90's: i got born'd here
2000: everything got crazy
2010's: it's STILL WILD
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
2000s, especially the early 2000s. Best time of my life and everybody elses' (EXCEPT 9/11 NEVER FORGET SORRY)
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Do you really think I can make that decision
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
Murrika, with Mr. Barack Bammers
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
'why you gotta be like this, man'
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
MeTV, with all the retro shows. They always put on good old horror movies. Or the Cowboy channel
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
??????? hell if I know. But I'll say Honest John. scammerz 4 lyfe
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
no, but oh how I wish...
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
either, but I'd rather fly because last time I went on a boat I got seasick and salivated everywhere
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
BECAUSE THERE'S NO LIGHT AT NIGHT
43. What does your name mean?
'Life' in Greek. And my last name is 'Save' in French. So I'm a lifesaver. (More like a dicksaver haha)
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
space! but hell they're both dangerous
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Pink: drowning in it right now tbh
Elvis: too bad he had to get fat
Magic: the gathering
Clash: the band
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
why wish, I'll do it
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
haha no and if there was, I wouldn't love it so much anymore
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
I bring food, water, supplies, laptop. There's wifi, right?
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: Cut a hole in an apple and fuck it
Ambytime: The time dedicated to all ambidextrous people in the world for them to feel superior
Asscactus: sticking a cactus up your ass. I saw a pic of a girl who put one in her vagina so it could happen
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
some origami crap
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
some weird rollercart but it broke
54. How many TV’s are in your house? 3. or maybe two, one broke but idk if we still have it
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
look at the sky
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
yeah, usually about earthquakes. how does that work?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
no, I wish
59. What is your idea of paradise?
fkn heaven dude
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
nah, not really. I think there might be some greater being (wishfully) but I don't think it's a god,
61. Do you believe in Hell?
or we're already there
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
uh... I skipped a grade
that's really it
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
given away a lot of dosh
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
Idk man they all exist
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
Well once I had a dream that I was reading this amazing political cartoon and Superman was in it and it was legitimately the funniest thing that ever happened. Then I woke up and said it to myself and it was funny for a few more seconds until I realized that it make literally no sense.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
some pretty good parties
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
natural right now
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
i have like no secrets at all. Sometimes I think I reveal too much...
71. What is under your bed right now?
lots of crap, boxes, dust and bugs
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
live there but wait is it boring???
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I don't drive
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
church of noise, or generic techno shit
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
friday before spring break. we had to do salsa dancing with 50 different partners for an hour
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Warner brothers but I love both
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
yes very, but only by my own definitions. I wish I had someone to make strange but kind advances towards OHWAIT I DO
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
yeah I think
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
All of the human rights
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
watching tv, barely do that as is
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
they have to be likable, and more useful than others.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
I'll take anything unless everyone dies in it
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
pelvic organ prolapse. I like rectal, but anything else is a no no. and stomas. Fucking disgusting.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
just my classy ACT scores
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
BOWLING!! omfggggg <3<3<3 back in elementary school we bowled in the dark with glowinthedark pins aaaaaaa
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
this reminds me of The Prestige
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
well, I already have one that says Midget Bigot. what more can I ask for?
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
everything I wore in middle school
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
That's already the case for me with everything I eat sooooooooooo
96. What are your parents interested in?
art and dumb indie stuff
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
many a time
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
plans. greater chance of happening
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
right before I fall asleep
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
A food, a water and a shelter